A shaft that embodies the power and intention of a golfer. Shaft was born, designed to realize the player’s ideal ballistic trajectory and flight distance. Brush up the original Basileus Z which pursued control performance and flight distance performance as much as possible. Basilus Z II (Basileus Z to two), which pursued and evolved to faithfully incorporate feedback from users and testers, is the best weapon to shape golfers’ ideals.
(There are also for ※ FW.)
· PAN type ultra high elasticity 50 t carbon fiber + boron metal wire is used for the full length. , Shaft that the bending and stickiness of the whole shaft = (springiness) comes out. <* 1>
· The latest 50 ton lightweight seat is adopted for the 50 g model. <* 1>
· The tip reinforcement section adopts a sheet with elasticity rating of 1 rank higher than that of the original Z series, so it can be beaten more.
· By the evolution of production facilities, keep Boron’s stickiness, sharpen the hand feeling.
· Evolutionary model of Basileus Z, turning to a pure hard hitter.
“Classification in the AB map is” B “” Basileus Z II (Basileus Z-to-Two) “It is a B-Type characterized by stiffness of pure medium tone without stagnation from the tip to the hand, but in the premium model A certain Z series has boron which is a metal wire in its entire length to make it sticky as a whole.The T / C value is 0.57, the C / B value is 0.63 (60 S), pure B Although it is a type, it comes from the stickiness, the feeling of the tenacity, the performance which should be noted noteworthy of the boron model. Based on the thematic concept from the original Z, “stickiness over the full length” Improve based on feedback from users and testers for seven years. Especially designed to upgrade the reinforcing material at the tip in order to realize “I want to hit more stickiness with this sticky feeling” which is the point where the voice rose. Furthermore, production facilities are also developed and mass-produced at the new facility adopted from the development stage of Z II. By further stabilizing and improving production precision, we succeeded in sharpening hand feeling while keeping stickiness. It is thought that it becomes the best choice for the golfer who wants to hit by feeling stickiness when there is no pure.
- Lineup for drivers
Shaft design for the driver can be selected from two types of shaft design: 【RSP Mirror Finish】 and 【Frost Matt Satin Matte Finish】.
Shaft surface finish: RSP (Real Silver Plating) Pure silver coating / mirror finish